Trekking in Nepal – Classic Trips
on Friday, August 27, 2010
- Personalized airport pick-up and drop-off service. An ITrekNepal representative will meet you right after you enter the Kathmandu International terminal and assist you through immigration, baggage claim and customs. A private car will be waiting to transfer you to your hotel. Upon departure your ITrekNepal representative will escort you through check-in all the way to your departure gate.
- Stay at authentic Newari hotels in Kathmandu, Bhaktapur and Pokhara, including famed World Heritage site Dwarikas and the Bhaktapur Paradise, deluxe jungle lodges on safaris, and lakeside in tranquil Pokhara.
- Fly to and from your trekking destination
- Stay at the best teahouse lodges on your trek, most with attached bathrooms and an extra level of comfort. Camping is also an option whenever you prefer at any time on your trek.
- Your porter will be dedicated to supporting just you, not only carrying your gear but also helping you every step of the way to enjoy the mountains and your overnight stays.
- Fresh supplies that are not normally available at teahouse lodges will be brought in for you by porters so you can enjoy fresh fruit and other foods to complement your meals.
- Maximum flexibility while in Nepal; to make your trip fit your schedule, needs and desires.
- Mobile phone or local SIM card for your phone to use while you are on your trek.